polic.io is a free multiplayer online game. Race against players all over the world. Become a polic.io officer. Arrest other players. Don't get caught!
MOUSE LEFT - SPEED BOOST
MOUSE RIGHT - ACCEPT RACE CHALLENGE
MOUSE WHEEL or X - STOP CHALLENGING
1 to 5 - EMOTES
HOW TO PLAY POLIC.IO
- Every match lasts 4 minutes
- Start as a red player and stay away from polic.Io officers. Click the left button of the mouse to speed boost.
- To become a polic.Io officer, you have 2 options:
1. Simply fill your blue tank by collecting blue particles.
2. Win a race against another red player.
- To challenge players for a race you must collect a race token.
- Players challenging have a green circle around them. To accept the race, get inside the circle and click the right mouse button.
- To stop challenging, click the mouse wheel or the x key.
- In a race, you must look for the yellow mark on the map, as it indicates the spot you must go to finish the race. The map also shows some important events like:
* new officers
* recent race losers
* car bumps
- Being an officer is temporary, so you should arrest as many red players as you can. Use the front of your car to do it. Officers are slower than reds.
- Each arrest improves your red particles tank, letting you store 2 more red particles.
- Each race you won slightly improves your vision on the game, allowing you to see further.
Players are ranked based on the stars they earned during the game.
- Arrest: 2 stars
- Winning a race: 5 to 9 stars
- Every 25 particles collected: 1 star
- You can change your flag and select your emotes. (Press 1 - 5 to show emotes)
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
You can get an invite link to the server you are currently playing. Just click the button on the upper left corner on game screen.